Friday, September 16
12 p.m. (PT)/2 p.m. (Central)/3 p.m. (ET)
A Live & Online Broadcast
We'll be back again next week for some great interviews to share, so tune in.
**To view the Best of Beyond 50 talks in a video interview format, head over to our YouTube channel. We have 900+ interviews posted, 2,500+ views daily.
Travel to Costa Rica
& Pura Vida LifestyleFor Beyond 50's "Travel" talks, listen to an interview with Kevin and Andi Crockford. They are the owners of Kendi World Adventures, based in Washington state. Both are world travelers and empty nesters. They will give you an idea of what it's like to do an eco-tour of Costa Rica to take in the rich biodiversity, local culture, and the meaning behind a Pura Vida lifestyle.
To Hear the Interview, Click on This: Beyond 50
To Hear the Interview, Click on This: Beyond 50
Ten-Day Costa Rica ToursExperience Costa Rica up close and personal. Support the local economy, experience the wildlife like never before and learn about Costa Rican culture on this exciting eco tour with Kendi World Adventures. Our tours include all accommodations, experienced guides, ground transportation with a private driver, all breakfasts, five lunches, eight excursions including volcanoes, ziplines, horseback rides, boat tours, sky bridge and more for only $999 (group of eight or more), or $1,299 (group of four to seven) Customize your dates. Book now! Visit www.kendiworldadventures.com. Call (971) 220-2018 or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mystic Healer, Sonja Grace: Spirit Traveler"Spirit Traveler" takes a unique approach to analyzing why famous historic sites, including the Great Pyramids, Stonehenge, and Tiwanaku, were constructed. There have been thousands of books written about these sites from the perspective of science and archeology. While this information is crucial to our knowledge, much of the mystery about them remains unsolved and questions surrounding their purpose have lingered through the centuries. "Spirit Traveler" offers a completely different perspective on the purpose of these sites and the reasons for their construction. Sonja Grace shares her ability to travel through time and receive the information of what happened at this ancient sites. She shares detailed information about the people, demi gods and ceremonies of the past. "Spirit Traveler" will help people to broaden their perspective on history and shine a new light on their relationships with the universe. Pre-order your copy today at www.SonjaGrace.com. Beyond 50's Note: We encourage you to hear her interview called "Spirit Traveler."
How Sick is Hillary?
Here are some concerns that medical observers suggest chronic neurological and/or cardiac problems:
- Hillary has a history of blood clots, including the diagnosis of Deep Vein Thrombosis that can lead to pulmonary embolism. Former campaign strategist for Bill Clinton has known about Hillary taking Coumadin for blood clots. In 2012, a third blood clot was found in a large vein along the side of her head, between the brain and the skull on Dec. 31, 2012;
- Bill Clinton admitting that she has had multiple falls over the years, even a Concussion that took 6-months to recover from;
- Wikileaks gathered thousands of her emails for public viewing. There is one email
correspondence by Jacob Sullivan (of the State Dept.) suggesting that she look into
taking a pharmaceutical drug called Provigil that can treat Parkinson's. Dr. Ted Noel had bravely went before the media suspecting that Hillary has mild Parkinson's and noticed symptoms getting progressively worst in the last 10 years. Other medical colleagues have been afraid to admit the same;
- On more than one occasion, the general public and media noticed mild seizures with open mouth, head bobbing and bug eyed look, along with freezing (see video). An obvious one was shown on television when the big balloons dropped around the Clintons during the Democrative National Convention earlier this summer;
- Refused to do press conferences for over 280 days now;
- Has a medical emergency vehicle as part of her campaign caravan. Trump does not have one;
- Lesion/biopsy in the middle of her tongue (see photo);
- Catheter showing through her pant legs (see photo);
- Small metal fell out of her lower back pant leg when she collapsed last weekend;
- Coughing fits that last for minutes. Many with Parkinson's get pneumonia, a
secondary condition. Many die from a swallowing disorder, leading to liquid on the
vocal chords and getting into lungs. A common reaction is to cough it out;
- Wearing Fresnel prism lens glasses and specialized blue glasses to prevent seizures (see photo);
- Taking a private jet on 20-mile trips;
- And, struggling to walk up stairs or standing up, requiring multiple staff help or a stool (photo above).
*Tune in to Beyond 50: America's Variety Talk Radio Show on the natural, holistic, green and sustainable lifestyle. Visit www.Beyond50Radio.com and sign up for our Exclusive Updates.