Saturday, August 2, 2008

Guy Finley: The Gift of Toxic Relationships



Guy Finley: The Gift of Toxic Relationships
Friday, August 8
12 - 1 p.m. (PT)/3 - 4 p.m. (ET)
A Live & Online Broadcast


For Beyond 50's "Personal Growth" talks, listen to one of America's most insightful self-help author, Guy Finley. He will discuss about "The Essential Laws of Fearless Living" as it relates to being around others. You'll find out about how to deal with toxic people and know the secret of perfect relationships.

Sound Symbol To Hear the Live Broadcast, Click on This: Talk Shoe

*Subject to change. To join in the conversation during the live broadcast, call (724) 444-7444. When asked for the Talk Shoe ID, dial 59781#, and for the last code, press 1#. If you happen to miss any of the interviews, it is available through our archives.



Passion
Take the Passion Test!
Based on a national statistic, only 20% of working adults are living the passion. What about the remaining 80%?! For Beyond 50's "Personal Growth" talks, listen to Susan Glavin talk about a unique Passion Test she offers that can accurately what your true passions are to keep you on that path. Many of who have taken it experienced a shift in their awareness and attracted great changes in their life afterwards.

Sound Symbol To Hear the Pre-Recording, Click on This: Episode 29



PSYCH-K
Reversing Health Problems Through the Subconscious
For Beyond 50's "Natural Healing" talks, listen to an interview with Rita Soman, a PSYCH-K practitioner about how to access the beliefs in your subconscious that are creating problems like staying overweight, chronic disease, and mental dysfunctions. Through PSYCH-K, you can change negative beliefs to easily install more
self-empowering ones in a matter of minutes for self-healing. She'll share some amazing stories.

Sound Symbol To Hear the Pre-Recording, Click on This: Episode 27



*Tune in to Beyond 50: America's Talk Show for Baby Boomers at www.Beyond50Radio.com and sign up for our free e-newsletter.




PG-50+ Movie Reviews
Beyond 50 only recommends films that are creatively responsible to reveal the finest qualities of the human spirit; allow you to think and feel deeply about life; make your heart soar; and champion human rights.

Bottle Shock
Bottle Shock
This is a unique, true story of how Napa Valley came into prominence to beat out the French in the Great Paris Blind Tasting competition in 1976. The winner: a California vineyard owner struggling to make the perfect Chardonnay. It was a turning point for Americans, breaking down the barriers of what has been an exclusively French-dominated industry. (Available in select theatres; Genre: Drama; Running Time: 110 min.)



For the Love of DollyFor the Love of Dolly
You'll enjoy this documentary about several of Dolly Parton's most ardent fans. The film was not made to make fun of them, but to give more of an intimate understanding of why they dearly love the western and country singer. If you've ever obsessed about a celebrity growing up or continue to, you can relate to this film. (Available on DVD; Genre: Documentary; Running Time: 60 min.)




SurfwiseSurfwise
It's the amazing, true story of the Paskowitz family during the 1970s, headed by Dorian "Doc" Paskowitz. He abandoned his successful medical practice to take his wife and nine children around the U.S. to live a nomadic, surfer life. The family lived year-round in a 24-foot camper. Watch the film to see how his kids turned out as adults. (Available on DVD; Genre: Documentary; Running Time: 60 min.)



No comments: